Donostia International Workshop on Energy, Materials and Nanotechnology
September 1-4, 2015, San Sebastian-Donostia, Spain
Information for Contributors
Call for papers
How to arrive to the city
Move on around Donosti
1. Advanced Functional Materials and Technologies: Energy and Sensing
Smart Sensor Materials and Technologies.
Sensing phenomena, modelling and evaluation, Sensor networks.
2. Advanced Materials, Properties, Processing and Performance
Bulk metallic glasses and composites.
Novel processing and technologies.
Nano- and micro-composites, preparation and properties.
Synthesis techniques and metastable phase formation.
3. Metamaterials, Microwave Power Engineering, High frequency & Power devices
Physics of complex electromagnetic materials.
Experimental techniques for characterization of metamaterials.
Microwave Processing of Materials.
4. Magnetic Materials for Energy Applications
Hard and soft magnetic materials.
Magnetic shape-memory materials.
Magnetism in metals, alloys and intermetallics.
5. Thin films & nanostructures
Thin films, coatings, multilayers.
Surface and interface magnetism.
Spin electronics & applications, Magnetization dynamics.
Micro, nano and molecular magnetism.
Magnetic thin film devices.
6. Novel Materials and Phenomena
Magneto-electric and magneto-elastic effects.
Nanostructured, nanocrystalline and micro-grained materials.
Rapidly quenched alloys.
7. Life sciences & applications
Materials for biological applications.
Magnetism in biology and medicine.
8. Microscopy, Imaging & Characterization
Domains and domain walls.